Tuesday, April 21, 2009

oh, hello there

After reading many of my friends' blogs, I've been inspired to start my own. Originally, I refrained from doing so because I had another blogging source (xanga) and didn't feel like my stories would be as interesting or worth reading. But now I've decided to drop those concerns and just write. I guess it'll be a nice way to hold on to my personal memories, share those with anyone who wants to listen, and just go with it.

I don’t lead that interesting of a life, I’m just a typical college design student, majoring in Accessories Design. Still a little unsure about the future, but loving every minute of life. Despite the hard work, the set backs, and some of the less desired things that happen during this journey, the big picture, or feeling, is that it’s amazing. I have some friends who care about me and never judge, a family who loves me and supports me, and the city as my playground with home not too far away. I’m blessed with the opportunities I’ve received, and the experiences I’ve gained, and I’m aware of it and thankful for it all.

At this time, I have a large agenda of things to do, but I also have many things I want to share, so to the future, and the welcoming of a new form of exposure.

6 comments:

  1. I am excited for your lovely stories - I guarantee you they are quite fabulous & interesting =]

    Bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your future posts! I'm sure your experiences will be at least more of an interesting read than mine =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a blog!
    haha, i'm very interested in reading what you have to say. your life sounds more interesting than mine, that's for sure.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i'm loving this xanga-take 2 =]

    ReplyDelete